1472 Balboa Ave
Updated Mediterranean in Easton Addition
Situated on 7,000 sq. ft of finely manicured grounds, this remodeled split-level Mediterranean home offers the perfect balance of privacy and space. Accented by crown moldings, recessed lighting and plantation shutters, the home’s interior evokes a warm ambiance with its abundance of natural and skillfully placed lighting. This 4-bedroom, 3-bath home features a space-efficient floor plan.
Made for casual entertaining, the entryway opens up to formal living and dining rooms adjacent to a granite-lined kitchen. Walk a few steps up from the dining room to the split-level floor sharing 2 bedrooms, a full bath and the sumptuous master suite. This extravagant master bedroom features a walk-in closet and private patio ideal for sun-kissed, morning coffee or evening wine.
Additional highlights include a spacious ground floor, featuring a renovated family room, full bath, and flexible laundry/office area. Just beyond these quarters lies a bonus bedroom with abundant closet space and a private rear entrance, fitting for a live-in au pair or multi-generational family. The tree-studded backyard creates a natural privacy screen, offering a tranquil ambiance for outdoor play and dining. Conveniently located near the Adeline Shopping Center, Ray Park, and Lincoln Elementary, this elegant Tuscan-style home makes a perfect fit for any family seeking comfortable quarters in Burlingame’s highly desired Easton Addition.
Summary of the Home
- Spacious-split level Mediterranean in sought-after Easton Addition neighborhood
- 2,561 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths; 1 car garage with extended driveway
- Recently installed hardwood floors, plantation shutters, and recessed lighting throughout
- Entryway opens up to a quaint living room with a wood-burning fireplace framed by a traditional mantle and sconce light fixtures
- The elegant dining room offers vast space for art hangings with an indented accent wall; garners ample natural light through eastern-facing windows.
- The remodeled kitchen connects to the dining and family rooms; features granite countertops, elegant under-cabinet lighting, and a greenhouse window, overlooking the side yard garden.
- Stainless steel appliances include: a dual door Frigidaire refrigerator, 4-burner gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, and built-in shelving for a microwave.
- The third-floor hallway features a charming square skylight, crown moldings, and a petite coat closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the third level adjacent to the communal bathroom and master. The eastern-facing room includes sliding mirrored closet doors with picture-framed windows on two walls, facing the front and side yards. The western bedroom also features a wall of windows with a modest, walk-in closet.
- Remodeled hall bath contains a tiled shower, tub and marble vanity sink.
- The luxurious, carpeted master has direct access to a private patio with a series of windows, overlooking the back and side yards.
- This roomy suite features extensive wall space and a grand walk-in closet equipped with its own median of pullout shelves and shoe cubbies.
- Fully remodeled, en suite bath includes a sink-in tub and walk-in shower with a built-in ledge.
- Master bath’s wall-to-wall mirror frames the marble-topped vanity sink with generous cabinet space for two.
- The ground floor remodeled family room opens up to an updated laundry/office space, full bath, and private bedroom with direct access to the backyard and garage.
- The outdoor terrace has been updated with stone pathways, fencing, gorgeous tree landscaping, and a shed alongside the lawn and gravel play area.
- Nearby schools include: Lincoln Elementary and Our Lady of Angels with McKinley Elementary and Burlingame High School just a short drive away.
- Convenient location near Adeline Shopping Center, Ray Park, and El Camino Real